Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time LVN - Home Health
Licensed Vocational Nurse
Job #: LPNHHbirmAL61661c
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Home Health LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse to provide services in the Birmingham area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide direct care to residents, while promoting the highest level of functioning, as directed by management
* Monitor residents as needed, including resident responses to treatment and care plans
* Supervise and direct nursing assistants as needed
* Promote quality services within community standards, state and federal regulations
* Document necessary information regarding nursing care, care plans and observation of residents'' overall conditions
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current practical nursing licensure within the state of practice
* Current CPR and first aid certifications a plus
* One year of relevant nursing experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Saturday - Jul. 20, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.