Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time Marketing Coordinator First Shift
Brookdale Jones Farm 2815 Carl T Jones Drive SE Huntsville, AL 35803
Job #: BSL67213
Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist Sales & Marketing Manager with calls to prospective residents and tours of the community to meet sales goals
* Inform prospective families and referral sources about how services and programs can meet their needs
* Respond promptly to every telephone call or in-person inquiry from all referral sources, prospective residents, and families
* Provide appropriate community and company information to anyone who inquires
* Assist with system data entry in relation to prospects and preparing reports
* Coordinate the move-in process for new residents and their families
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* Two years of related experience
* Excellent listening, communication, and customer service skills
* Flexibility with schedule, including some evenings, weekends and holidays
* Must enjoy working with seniors
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Sunday - Sep. 23, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.