Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Wellness Nurse - LPN
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Apache Junction, AZ
Full Time Wellness Nurse - LPN First Shift
Brookdale Apache Junction 2080 South Ironwood Drive Apache Junction, AZ 85120
Job #: BSL6694
Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide nursing services to residents, while promoting the highest level of well-being, as directed by management
* Administer medication and treatments according to health care providers'' orders and state regulations
* Assist resident care coordinator in creating individualized service plans based on resident needs
* Supervise and direct nursing assistants as needed
* Monitor resident responses to treatment plans and identify adverse medication interactions, alerting the resident care coordinator of any issues
* Update resident records with information regarding nursing care, treatment plans and observations
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of practice
* One year of nursing experience, preferably in an assisted living environment
* Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office programs
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Saturday - Jul. 20, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.