Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Private Duty Scheduler
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Part Time Private Duty Scheduler M-F 10 a.m. -2 p.m
Galleria Woods AL 3850 Galleria Woods Drive Birmingham, AL 35244-1098
Job #: BSL64230808
Bringing new life to senior living.
* Coordinate resident services and/or associate schedules; responsible for filling all shifts
* Ensure that community and corporate policies are disseminated and followed by all care associates
* Complete data entry and administrative reporting as necessary
* Coordinates alternative resources for associates and families
Required skills and qualifications:
High school diploma or GED required
* Prior experience in the senior living industry;
One year of experience working with older adults or in a related healthcare setting preferred
* Private Duty Scheduling Experience Preferred
* One year of experience as caregiver/CNA
* In addition to scheduling, will spend part of time providing hands-on care to residents as needed
* Flexibility with schedule including availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must have compassion for and a desire to work with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Wednesday - Dec. 12, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.