Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time Laundry Assistant First Shift
Brookdale University Park SNF 501 University Park Drive Birmingham, AL 35209
Job #: BSL64230632
Bringing new life to senior living.
We''re looking for a laundry assistant to join a team of associates who are dedicated to improving the lives of seniors. You''ll work in our laundry department, ensuring the proper treatment of linens and residents'' clothing items. You''ll find opportunities to connect with our residents and help brighten their days. Many of our associates discover opportunities for career advancement. We support employee growth and offer a friendly work environment and training programs. Come be a part of something special in the senior living industry.
* Collect, launder and distribute linens and garments in accordance with facility procedures
* Help to maintain all equipment and ensure work areas are clean and safe
* Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices
* Perform housekeeping duties as needed
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of related experience
* Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Thursday - Aug. 16, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.