Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Public Area Attendant
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time Public Area Attendant First Shift
Brookdale Univ Pk IL/AL/MC(AL) 400 University Park Drive Birmingham, AL 35209
Job #: BSL64230631
Bringing new life to senior living
As our public area attendant you''ll play a vital role in shaping the environment our residents experience. You''ll be responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of all public areas at our community, including lobbies, halls, stairwells, dining rooms and activity areas. You''ll also interact with residents and guests, offering great service and a friendly experience. This gives you the opportunity to connect with residents on a daily basis, brightening their lives as you do things that make a difference. We offer you a comfortable work environment with a supportive staff and all the tools you''ll need to do a great job. Many of our associates find career advancement opportunities and carry a strong sense of purpose. Come see how we''ve created something special in the senior living industry.
* Clean and maintain the public areas in the building
* Properly set up appropriate caution and safety signs to ensure safety of residents and visitors
* Respond to occasional medical emergency calls
* Remove dirt, dust, grease, film, etc., from surfaces using proper cleaning and disinfecting solutions
* Clean public restrooms including washing, sanitizing, and/or polishing bathroom fixtures
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of related experience preferred
* Must be able to work independently
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, holidays, and weekends as needed
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Wednesday - Dec. 12, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.