Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
Full Time Maintenance Technician First Shift
Brookdale Cedar Springs 2505 Spring Avenue Decatur, AL 35601
Job #: BSL64230606
. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Maintain scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on, but not limited to: H.V.A.C., elevator, fire and sprinkler equipment, generator, landscape, kitchen equipment and emergency pull cord equipment
* Perform general maintenance projects as scheduled or assigned, including installations and repairs involving plumbing and electrical equipment, carpentry work, painting and equipment repair
* Respond to maintenance requests by residents for items needing repair in their rooms
* Maintain positive communications with local fire marshal, building inspector, and any other jurisdictions governing the community
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of experience with building maintenance (painting, minor plumbing, minor electrical, carpet cleaning, pressure washing, etc.)
* Knowledge of building equipment, building codes and building systems
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Friday - Feb. 22, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.