EnduraCare Acute Care Services
PHYSICAL THERAPIST - New Grads Welcome!
Come Join our team in Canton, IL
BEAUTIFUL OUTPATIENT SETTING
Position: Physical Therapist - New Grads Welcome!
Setting: Hospital- based
Venue include: Outpatient.
FTE: Full-time/ 13-26 weeks or Perm
City/State: Canton, IL (Appx. 40 minutes from Peoria, IL)
DESCRIPTION: Dynamic facility and location! Join us in our newly opened Outpatient bldg. complete with 14'' x 20'' warm water therapy pool. Rapidly growing department due to new orthopedist joining the team!
CITY / STATE: Canton, IL
Canton, Illinois is a vibrant community. It is conveniently located halfway between Chicago, IL and St. Louis, MO. And a few hours west of Indianapolis, IN. This is an ideal location for those who enjoy outdoor activities - consider a stimulating bike ride; enjoy exhilarating water sports such as sailing, jet & water skiing, as well as, music festivals.
We have locations in 13 states - offering UNIQUE opportunities for the right person!
If you have an interest in working in: Inpatient Acute,Inpatient Rehab Facility (IRF), Outpatient, Skilled Nursing Unit (SNU), Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF), Swing Bed, Transitional Care Unit (TCU), we have the ideal location for you.
EnduraCare Acute Care Services:
• Realistic Expectations
• Quality Patient Care
• Education & Compliance
• Ideal company culture
• Supports employee growth and development
• Enjoy where you are and love what you do!
• Rehab is your passion!
• Providing the best possible clinical care to your patients!
• Being a part of a positive working environment!
Who we are and what we do? EnduraCare Acute Care Services:
• America''s leading provider of hospital therapy services
• We provide services in 13 states within the US
• Our average contract tenure of more than 10 years demonstrates our focus on long-term relationships with satisfied customers.
• We do one thing, and we do it well! - rehabilitation therapy services
Inpatient Acute Care
Inpatient Rehab (IRF)
Skilled Nursing Units
Skilled Nursing Facilities
• We understand the importance of the interdisciplinary process, delivering the required intensity of service and regulatory requirements driving service delivery.
To Discuss your ideal Physical Therapist position, contact:
Director - Internal Traveler Program
381 Riverside Drive, Suite 440
Franklin, TN 37064