Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Certified Nursing Assistant
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time, Part Time, PRN Certified Nursing Assistant All Shifts Available
Brookdale University Park SNF 501 University Park Drive Birmingham, AL 35209
Job #: BSL60411c
. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist residents with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
* Transfer residents to and from activities and meals according to their individual service plans
* Serve meals to residents in the dining room or their apartments
* Record and report changes in residents'' eating habits to supervisor
* Promote quality services within company, state and federal regulations
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current nursing assistant certification (CNA) in the state of practice
* Current CPR and first aid certifications a plus
* Two years of nursing experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Wednesday - Feb. 20, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.