Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Inside Sales Representative
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Los Angeles, CA
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A leading gasket and bolt manufacturing company.
POSITION TITLE: Inside Sales Representative
COMPENSATION: $60K - $65K base salary + quarterly bonus
BENEFITS: Standard package + 401k
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
SUMMARY: Manages and maintains the sale the products and services to existing and potential customers existing and new customers.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Works with existing and potential customers to proactively and reactively sell products and services through consultative selling.
• Coordinates selling and servicing activities with outside sales group and peers.
• Participates in major account planning process with outside sales group.
• Creates and maintains accurate customer database records by entering customer calls, results and order information.
• Develops long-term repeat customer relationships.
• Quotes established pricing verbally and via email. Pro-actively follows-up on all quotes.
• Develops and maintains current product knowledge. Keeps informed of market, new products or services, applications, regulations, technical information, competition, warranties and product reliability and other general information of interest to the customer.
• Initiates order process through computer, in a timely fashion. Follows-up on as many orders as possible to determine customer satisfaction. Keeps track of follow-up calls and share results with Manager.
• Initiates credit application process and secure tax exemption documentation, working effectively with accounting department in getting credit checks processed.
• Provides product and delivery information to customers by obtaining necessary information from shipping, manufacturing, engineering or sales support employees.
• Initiates resolution of any problems or complaints from customers. Documents complaints and obtains assistance when necessary from departments or employees to help resolve the situation. Responds to customer request concerning product quality, delivery service, and product information with an emphasis on resolving customer''s issues. Involves manager when necessary.
• Uses telephone, word processing and related office equipment in fulfilling daily requirements.
• Offers and obtains assistance from peers or supervisor when needed. Maintains flexibility in performing other related task or functions as required or assigned.
• On occasion, travel may be required for trade shows staffing, training sessions, sales meetings or customer visits.
• Keeps outside sales group updated as quickly as possible on important activities with customers they manage.
• Performs other related functions as required or assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 3+ years of successful experience ideally as an inside sales representative or customer service representative, preferably in a manufacturing organization.
• Associate degree in Business or equivalent 3 to 5 years related work experience.
• Knowledge of gasket industry, product specifications, manufacturing processes/capabilities, materials and product cost/pricing.
• Knowledge of production processes and flow of product.
• Selling techniques which include the ability to negotiate, motivate, persuade and the ability to perform effective presentations if necessary.
• Basic understanding of business ethics.
• Conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
• Good verbal, written and computer (Microsoft word, windows, excel) communication skills.
• The ability to develop price quotations for products.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Sam Puente at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Sunday - Apr. 21, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.