Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Nurse Healthcare Coordinator
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time Nurse Healthcare Coordinator First Shift
Brookdale Univ Pk IL/AL/MC(AL) 400 University Park Drive Birmingham, AL 35209
Job #: BSL621797
Bringing new life to senior living.
* Manage the day-to-day healthcare operations of the community to ensure residents'' healthcare needs are met, and assist in supervision of community staff
* Ensure residents are treated with respect and dignity, and ensuring quality care as residents healthcare needs change
* Ensure and conduct Personal Service Plan reviews and updates, according to Brookdale and state requirements, to ensure residents'' service needs are met
* Oversee medication training, pharmacy management and medication supervision and or administration in the community
* Assist in the scheduling and follow through of physician visits
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current LPN/LVN or RN license in the state of practice
* Two years of relevant experience required
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, holidays, and weekends as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Saturday - Jul. 21, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.