Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A manufacturer, distributor and fabricator of industrial gaskets and hoses.
POSITION TITLE: Account Manager
COMPENSATION: Competitive base salary DOE + uncapped commission + vehicle allowance
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Beaumont, TX
SUMMARY: Manage existing accounts as well as establishing new business with and increase the revenue of the area.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with various levels of client personnel in the assigned territory.
• Work with customers to determine equipment and service needs.
• Prepare proposals, quotes, manage credit and collection activities
• Utilize company personnel resources to ensure successful contract execution.
• Resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
• Perform other duties as required to support company''s business needs.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 2 - 5 years sales experience in the oil and gas industry
• 5 - 7 years working knowledge of gasket materials, hoses, fittings, textiles, and expansion joints.
• Engineering degree is preferred (Mechanical) but not required
• Rotating equipment experience is a plus.
• Strong book of contacts
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Sam Puente at email@example.com.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Sunday - Sep. 23, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.