Marketing Director Home Health Sales Experience Required-Orlando
Come and join the Trilogy Team where relationships always matter and Teamwork makes the dream work. Excellent Patient Care is Our Super Power What''s Yours?
We are a Growing Medicare Home Health Agency who are looking to add dynamic Sales Executive in Orlando, Florida. You will have existing Medical connections and the ability to build strong relationships with Physicians, Case Manager and all Medical support staff to ensure our Seniors receive the most exceptional care possible in the comfort of their Home.
Our Director''s of Marketing are responsible for planning, developing, and implementation of marketing strategies to grow the agency referral sources and patient population while working closely with the agency Administrator and Director of Clinical Services to ensure communication and compliance in marketing practices.
If you like to build long lasting relationships out in our community, you have a contagious personality, have a passion for helping others and want to be part of work family who truly care about each other, we would love to talk with you. Our Mission is to blend a fun and professional work environment where employees feel appreciated and respected, allowing them to provide quality, safe, and cost-effective home care services to patients in their home.
Trilogy Home Healthcare. Creating Solutions for Patients, Physicians, and our Community. We strive to provide specialized care to meet the needs of each patient, the way we would our own family. Trilogy Home Healthcare, partnering with community healthcare providers, will develop comprehensive plans of treatment driven by the physician. The care delivered by our experienced clinicians will yield the highest patient outcomes. Trilogy''s three pronged approach depends on the input of our clinical, management and community liaison teams to provide excellent clinical care to our patients.
1. High School Diploma
2. Bachelor''s degree preferred
3. Has training and experience in building relationships and marketing home health services to community physicians and facilities.
4. Demonstrated ability in or application of organizational/communication skills.
5. Strong computer skills and knowledge of presentation programs; e.g. PowerPoint
6. Ability to deal effectively with high levels of stress, problem solving, and decision making skills.
7. Ability to work autonomously, yet able to enlist the cooperation of many people in furthering services.