Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Nurse Healthcare Manager RN
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Little Rock, AR
Full Time Nurse Healthcare Manager RN
Brookdale Chenal Heights One Chenal Heights Dr Little Rock, AR 72223
Job #: HWDCNlirAR571763b
We''re looking for a registered nurse who can help us redefine senior living. As our healthcare manager / health and wellness director, you''ll ensure our residents receive optimum clinical care. This is a leadership opportunity with the largest senior living solutions company in the country, giving you the potential for career advancement. You''ll build meaningful relationships with our leadership team, while also bonding with residents and their family members. Using case management skills, you''ll assess the physical and social needs of residents and coordinate with other departments to assure we''re providing the best care. Through training and guidance you''ll set the course for how our associates provide healthcare. This is your chance to make an impact.
In this role you will:
* Supervise community-based licensed nursing staff
* Provide training of associates in the administration of medications
* Manage the health care of all residents
* Ensure family members are aware of resident''s need for scheduled appointments
* Communicate with physicians regarding resident''s status and condition changes
Previous job titles that match well with this position:
Director of Nursing
RN (Nursing) Supervisor
Loan Reimbursement Program
Brookdale provides up to $7,000 in student loan reimbursement to newly hired or promoted healthcare managers/health and wellness directors.
Bringing new life to senior living.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Registered nurse (RN) license in the state of practice
* Three years of nursing experience, including management experience
* Previous nurse leadership experience in assisted living and/or memory care a plus
* Working knowledge of computer systems, databases and Microsoft Office
* Ability to effectively listen and communicate verbally and in writing
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,000+ communities in 46 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Saturday - Oct. 20, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.