Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Sr. Living Community Admissions Rep.
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time Sales Manager
Brookdale Liberal Springs 1500 Terrace Avenue Liberal, KS 67901
Job #: SMCNlibKS57228b
We''re looking for a sales/marketing professional with a proven track record of generating and closing qualified leads. As our Sales Manager you''ll partner with the executive director and regional sales managers to improve occupancy at our community. We''ll provide you with the training and support to develop referral sources and bring in new residents. This position can be highly rewarding from both a compensation and community service standpoint. We''ve recently increased payout opportunities based on growing occupancy, which reward all commissionable sales associates in a community or selling network. Come be part of a team committed to improving the lives of seniors.
We''re passionate about serving seniors‚Ä¶are you? Now''s your chance to build your sales career with us.
. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Maintain and/or improve community occupancy level and revenue production in accordance with business and marketing plans
* Manage sales process by understanding prospective residents'' needs and educating them about the community''s services and programs
* Coordinate and complete all activities needed for sales, including visiting prospects'' homes, conducting initial assessments or sales presentations, and ensuring all required forms are completed prior to move-in
* Increase community awareness through participation in outside events, professional groups and local community involvement
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s degree in marketing, business or related field from an accredited college or university preferred
* Three years of sales experience with a proven track record of generating and closing a high percentage of qualified leads
* Previous sales experience in senior living is a plus
* Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office and database systems
* Ability to effectively listen and communicate both verbally and in writing
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,000+ communities in 46 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Sunday - Sep. 23, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.