Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Private Duty Assistant
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
PRN Private Duty Assistant Second Shift, Third Shift
Brookdale Cedar Springs 2505 Spring Avenue Decatur, AL 35601
Job #: BSL61896
Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide residents with assistance and companionship while recognizing their individual needs and encouraging independence
* Assist residents with daily activities of living, including bathing, dressing, medication administration and grooming
* Escort residents to and from meals and scheduled activities as needed
* Participate in life enrichment activities while encouraging resident socialization
* Maintain daily records regarding resident medication, changes in physical condition/behavior and other observations
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Certified Nursing Assistant certification or Home Health Aide certification preferred
* One year of caregiving experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Monday - Jan. 21, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.