Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time Housekeeper First Shift
Brookdale Florence AL (AL) 3275 County Rd. 47 Florence, AL 35630
Job #: BSL61721
. Bringing new life to senior living.
Our housekeepers do much more than just clean rooms and make beds. They play a vital role in shaping the environment our residents experience. You''ll have an opportunity to bond with our residents, making a difference in their lives and helping satisfy your sense of purpose. We offer you a comfortable work environment with a supportive staff and all the tools you''ll need to do a great job. Many of our associates find career advancement opportunities and carry a strong sense of purpose. Come see how we''ve created something special in the senior living industry.
* Clean and maintain the public areas in the building
* Properly set up appropriate caution and safety signs to ensure safety of residents and visitors
* Respond to occasional medical emergency calls
* Remove dirt, dust, grease, film, etc., from surfaces using proper cleaning and disinfecting solutions
* Clean public restrooms including washing, sanitizing, and/or polishing bathroom fixtures
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of housekeeping experience preferred
* Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Monday - Aug. 20, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.