Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
RN - Case Manager
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time RN Case Manager
Job #: RNCMNEmnMN57467b
We''re passionate about serving seniors, are you? Now''s your chance to build your nursing career with us.
. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assess the health, functional and psycho-social status of new residents and participates in the development of personal service plans
* Coordinate healthcare delivery for each community to determine appropriate care through management of clinical services and assessment processes
* Regulate the medication and health-related supply distribution process, including appropriate documentation, ordering, storage, security, destruction and pharmacy consultations
* Ensure the proper and timely documentation of health care according to Brookdale policies and procedures and in accordance with federal and state requirements
* Delegate nursing tasks to direct care staff in compliance with the Nurse Practice Act in areas of basic health care and proper documentation
Required skills and qualifications:
* Education as required to obtain state RN license
* Minimum of Three years of nursing experience
* Current nurse (RN) license, issued by appropriate state licensing agency
* Must have a valid driver''s license and access to a private vehicle for business use
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,000+ communities in 46 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone though the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Monday - Mar. 25, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.