Come and join the Trilogy Team where relationships always matter and Teamwork makes the dream work.Excellent Patient Care is Our Super Power What''s Yours?
We are a Growing Medicare Home Health Agency who are looking to add a 1st class Home Health Scheduler to our Weekend Team. As our Scheduler, you will work with the Clinical Team Manager, to coordinate and maintain schedules and assign the appropriate visits to the clinicians required to complete excellent patient care.
Our Scheduler''s understand the importance of coordinating patient care to ensure quality and safe delivery of home health care services to our patients. If you have a passion for helping others and want to be part of work family who truly care about each other, we would love to talk with you.
Trilogy Home Healthcare. Creating Solutions for Patients, Physicians, and our Community. We strive to provide specialized care to meet the needs of each patient, the way we would our own family. Trilogy Home Healthcare, partnering with community healthcare providers, will develop comprehensive plans of treatment driven by the physician. The care delivered by our experienced clinicians will yield the highest patient outcomes. Trilogys three pronged approach depends on the input of our clinical, management and community liaison teams to provide excellent clinical care to our patients.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Experience as a scheduler and at least two (2) years of work experience in home health care essential.
- Demonstrated ability in, or application of, organizational skills.
- High level of Empathy.- Aptitude to deal effectively with high levels of stress and communicate effectively in those situations.
- Ability to multitask, ensuring the completion of many tasks, projects, and reports throughout the day.
- Basic, functional knowledge of computer/technology skills including, but not limited to MS Office, MS Excel, navigation of company website, and electronic medical record