Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Executive Director I
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Chapel Hill, NC
Full-Time Executive Director
Brookdale Meadowmont 100 Lanark Road Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Job #: EDSEchapelNC45730
What if there was a job as rewarding as it is challenging?
What if it offered more than a paycheck?
What if it gave you a greater sense of purpose?
You can stop wondering. There is.
As an executive director at Brookdale you''ll change lives, and not just the lives of the residents we care for. You''ll impact their families and your staff. You''ll shepherd our community''s culture. You''ll inspire, engage and connect.
We''ll provide the support you need and give you opportunities to reach even higher leadership levels. If you''ve worked in memory care, have experience managing nurses and are familiar with the regulatory process this could be a great fit for your skill set.
This isn''t a job for everyone. It takes a combination of management skills, including sales, talent development and budgeting. Most of all, it takes courage and strength to give your all to a community focused on providing the absolute best care to seniors.
Do you have what it takes to be an executive director? There''s only one way to find out.
Bringing new life to senior living.
* Oversee community staff and day-to-day operations
* Hire and supervise employees, ensuring adequate staffing of quality associates
* Foster creativity among staff to deliver services that maintain and enhance resident stability, independence and satisfaction
* Develop and implement an annual business plan to maintain high occupancy and achieve financial goals
* Represent community to governmental agencies, professional organizations, community groups, etc.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s degree in healthcare, gerontology, business or related field preferred
* Three years executive director or related administrator experience
* Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget
* Work history demonstrating strong ability to hire, direct and manage associates
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,000+ communities in 46 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Saturday - Jan. 25, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.