Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Business Development Representative
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A rapidly growing company providing air emission controls systems to the refining, chemical, marine and oilfield industries.
POSITION TITLE: Business Development Representative
COMPENSATION: $85K - $115K base salary + 40% commissions + company vehicle
BENEFITS: Standard package + 401k
LOCATION: Houston, TX
SUMMARY: Work in a team-based environment that favors a targeted, tactical sales approach to establish a petrochemical and refining customer base.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Communicate with new and existing customers every day, developing long-term partnerships by building trust and rapport.
• Analyze and understand customer needs and requirements.
• Use knowledge of product capabilities to develop customer solutions.
• Coordinate customer and project specs with internal operational personnel to insure that the objective of the project is accomplished in accordance with the customers schedule and needs.
• Provide customers with technical sales assistance for air emission control applications using job related manuals and internal technical resources.
• Maintain accurate reports and database records of customer contacts and activities.
• Embrace and promote a safety culture.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum 5-10 years'' petrochemical and refining sales experience.
• Four-year degree preferred not required; (chemistry, chemical engineering, marketing, or business preferred.)
• High-energy, curiosity and strong desire to learn.
• Desire to grow in your career.
• Formal sales training or equivalent experience in consultative sales environment preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills desired.
• Proactive, positive team player who is adaptable, flexible, and continually willing to take
• on new challenges.
• Goal-oriented with entrepreneurial spirit, strong leadership and critical-thinking skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Presentation skills for groups up to 50 - typically PPT presentations.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Sam Puente at
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Monday - Sep. 16, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.