Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Full Time, Part-Time & PRN Dietary Clerk
Brookdale Shoals 2904 South Wilson Dam Rd Muscle Shoals , AL 35661
Job #: BSL471314
Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with establish dietary policies and procedures
* Coordinate nutritional care of residents by completing nutritional assessments, developing and implementing care plans and documenting dietary information about residents
* Maintains level of food and supplies adequate for the next meal and assists in inventorying and storing incoming food and supplies
* Assist in preparing trays to include placing appropriate food on general and modified diet trays, as directed
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of experience preferred
* Current ServSafe Certification required
* Obtain/hold any local, state and/or country required food handling sanitation licenses and/or certificates
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Tuesday - Nov. 20, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.