Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Dishwasher / Kitchen Helper
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Fort Smith, AR
Full Time Dishwasher/ Kitchen Helper
Brookdale Fort Smith
5501 Duncan Road, Fort Smith, AR 72903
Job #: BSL47986
Bringing new life to senior living.
As our dishwasher/kitchen helper you''ll play an important part in providing our residents with excellent meals and service.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain commercial kitchen experience and eventually work as a cook, server or chef.
While your primary roles include washing dishes and keeping the kitchen clean, you''ll gain valuable experience helping us prepare meals.
You''ll also get the chance to interact with residents by setting and clearing tables, bringing out food and cleaning the dining area.
And you won''t have to worry about late-night hours. This position offers a family-friendly schedule.
* Operating a dish machine to wash dishes, glasses, cups, trays, silverware and food service equipment
* Setting up and cleaning the dish machine area; checking temperatures and soap dispensing levels
* Preparing food for meals
* Assisting in maintaining preparation and service areas in a sanitary condition
* Emptying garbage and moving trash to dump site
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* Previous restaurant experience preferred
* Obtain and hold any local or state required food handling/supervision/sanitation licenses and/or certifications
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Saturday - Jul. 20, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.