Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Personalized Living Manager
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time Personalized Living Manager
Brookdale Univ Pk IL/AL/MC(AL) 400 University Park Drive Birmingham, AL 35209
Job #: BSL47843
. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Manage the personalized living function within a community
* Provide direct management of all Personalized Living staff; to include coaching, counseling, disciplining and completing performance evaluations
* Work with residents and families to develop plan of care to meet the needs for the resident
* Coordinate alternative resources for associates and families
* Coordinate orientation for all new Personalized Living associates
Required skills and qualifications:
* Four years of prior supervisory or management experience
* Current state Licensed Practical Nurse licensure preferred, but not required
* Strong organizational and documentation skills
* Excellent communication skills (verbally and in writing), organizational and time management skills
* Working knowledge of computer and MS Office Suite to include Word and Outlook required
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone though the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Sunday - Nov. 18, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.