Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Tank Cleaning Manager
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Deer Park, TX
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A Texas-based service company, who uses a patented sonic technology to address flow and heat-transfer issues worldwide for both onshore and offshore applications.
POSITION TITLE: Tank Cleaning Manager
COMPENSATION: $100K - $120K (depending on experience) base salary DOE + bonuses + company truck
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Deer Park
SUMMARY: Provide direction and oversight to a team of Tank Cleaning Supervisor and Tank Cleaners.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to and job requirements are met.
• Oversee and manage the Tank Cleaning Division
• Lead by example
• Personnel hiring
• Crew planning
• Customer interface
• Attend job walks and pre-bid meetings
• Develop tank cleaning plans
• Prepare job cost estimates
• Prepare job quotes
• Troubleshoots basic equipment problems and directs basic equipment maintenance and repairs
• Work within budget to maintain job margins
• Project reporting as required
• Support all other company divisions and operations as required
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum 10 years supervisory experienced in tank cleaning operations
• Knowledge of OSHA requirements
• Knowledge of hazardous and non-hazardous waste management regulations
• Demonstrates proficiency at a wide variety of assignments and can direct personnel in operational procedures to complete assignments
• API Certification
• Extensive knowledge in cleaning a variety of tanks in the petrochemical, refining and oil production facilities
• Working knowledge of refinery, bulk storage and terminal operations
• Extensive knowledge operation, maintenance and use of conventional, automated and robotic tank cleaning equipment
• Ability to manage a variety of tank cleaning projects from start to finish
• Work in a self-directed environment successfully
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
• TWIC card, valid Drivers'' License, valid Passport
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Deborah Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Thursday - Oct. 17, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.