Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Territory Sales Representative
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
75000-85000 per year
COMPANY OVERVIEW: An independent electrical testing & maintenance company.
POSITION TITLE: Territory Sales Representative
COMPENSATION: Competitive base salary DOE + commission + vehicle allowance
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: 3 open territories - Beaumont, Baytown and Texas City
SUMMARY: Manage existing accounts as well as establishing new business with and increase the revenue of the area.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Cover a well-established territory maintaining and growing current accounts, developing new business opportunities and growing the market in the territory for company''s full line of services.
• The primary role of this position will be to provide account management/sales targeting industrial, petro-chemical, textile, and electrical contractors to sell company''s full line of electrical testing, engineering, electric motor repair and new motor sales.
• Attend weekly safety, sales and production meetings in Dallas headquarters office.
• Call on end users, OEMs, contractors, and engineering firms.
• Responsible for sales effort in assigned territory including developing new customers.
• Responsible for sales strategy in assigned territory and maintaining relationships.
• Accountable for attaining yearly multi-million dollar sales budgets.
• Support account from sales, securing purchase orders, terms and conditions, and customer relations.
• Perform job walks.
• Be a front line focal point between sales and production to qualify opportunities.
• Be able to support lunch and learns and lead customer discussions.
• Work with customer service group to enhance customer''s buying experience.
• Support company training events and trade shows.
• Import sales activity into CRM.
• Uphold the company brand name.
• Update personal job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor''s degree in Business or Engineering a plus but not required.
• 4+ or more years of sales experience in similar industry or similar customer facing technical experience
• Must have excellent interpersonal, selling and customer-service skills
• Knowledge with any of the following a plus:
o Industrial and commercial medium & high-voltage testing, maintenance, and repair
o Breaker repair and servicing
o Electrical construction, commissioning and acceptance testing
o Electrical engineering studies
o Drives and automation systems
• Computer proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook, and data entry; experience with Navision and Salesforce a plus.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Deborah Anderson at email@example.com
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Bonus Plan
Tuesday - Oct. 16, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.