Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s degree in healthcare, gerontology, business or related field preferred
* Active Personal Care Home Administrator Licensure is highly preferred.
* Three years of successful executive director or administrator experience in an Assisted Living or Independent Living setting.
* Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget
* Work history demonstrating strong ability to hire, direct and manage associates
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,000+ communities in 46 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.