Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Dietary Aide / Server
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Part-Time (.m. - 7:30 p.m. Per diem all shifts. Prefer experience as a dietary aide in a healthcare setting.)
Galleria Woods AL
3850 Galleria Woods Drive
Birmingham, AL 35244-1098
job number BSL45270
We''re looking for a server to join our dynamic dining services team. You''ll enjoy a stable work schedule, without the late nights and double shifts. You''ll also find a rewarding atmosphere where you''ll build relationships with our residents, becoming a part of their lives and making a difference. Plus, Brookdale offers opportunities for advancement. Many servers move up to lead server, become dining room supervisors and get promoted to other leadership roles.
* Provide quick, efficient and pleasant delivery of food, ensuring that quality standards and service are being delivered
* Take food orders and deliver meals to residents and guests in a timely manner
* Ensure safety and proper handling of dishes, glassware and utensils
Bringing new life to senior living.
Required skills and qualifications:
* One year restaurant experience preferred
* High degree of service orientation and a positive attitude
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Saturday - Apr. 20, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.