COMPANY OVERVIEW: An industrial technology company providing rotating equipment service solutions to the refining, petrochemical and manufacturing industries.
POSITION TITLE: Business Development Manager
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary + commission (uncapped) + vehicle allowance
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Baton Rouge, LA
SUMMARY: Business Development Manager builds and maintains customer relationships in order to drive revenue and works with Project Managers to meet team objectives.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create new or incremental sales opportunities for company products and services within the refining and petrochemical markets
• Work effectively at various management levels within the customer''s organization
• Work effectively with internal sales and support personnel, engineering, and technical support personnel to ensure that the customer''s requirements are met in a professional and timely manner
• Analyze existing accounts and target accounts to develop a comprehensive sales plan that will maximize growth and penetration
• Initiate calls and develop contacts for new accounts
• Effectively present solutions that meet customer''s current and future needs
• Execute the sales process from initial point of contact, presentation, proposals, through closing of the sale.
• Utilize CRM system to optimize Sales Pipeline development
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 5-10 years'' industrial sales experience with proven success in process markets
• Must have commercial marine and downstream experience
• Rotating equipment experience
• Bachelor''s degree in relevant field a plus
• Core competencies:
o Exceptional Communication skills: Verbal, Written and Presentation
o Strong drive, self-starter, persistent
o Technical mindset, strong problems solving skills
o Strong business development background, must be comfortable making cold calls, a â€śhunterâ€ť
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Sam Puente at email@example.com.