We''re looking for an occupational therapist with experience, compassion and solid communication skills to help our senior patients make major breakthroughs. With Brookdale you''ll get the support you need to focus on patients, conduct assessments, develop treatment plans, confer with physicians and coordinate treatment with family members and our team. You''ll build meaningful relationships with our patients, but also form strong bonds with fellow staff.
You''ll be working with the nation''s largest senior living solutions company, which provides numerous advancement opportunities. Many of our OTs find their way into local management roles, and some get tapped for regional and corporate positions. We offer a true work/life balance allowing you time to spend with your own family and in many cases set your own schedule. We also offer opportunities to gain new skills and the chance to let us pay for special training and approved certifications. We''re as interested in growing our associates as we are in serving our patients.
* Provide and direct occupational therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation
* Function under physicians'' orders and adhere to applicable principles and practices of physical therapy, Brookdale policies/procedures, and state regulations
* Coordinate treatment plan with patient, family and other team members
* Document results of patient''s assessment, treatment, follow-up and termination of services
* Review the quality and appropriateness of the total services delivered and individual occupational therapy programs using predetermined criteria
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living