Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A company that is a premier specialty provider in the areas of scaffolding, insulation, paintings and coatings.
POSITION TITLE: Regional Controller
COMPENSATION: $95K - $115K base salary DOE
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Geismar, LA
SUMMARY: This position is accountable for the administrative, financial and risk management operations of the company, to include development of both financial and operational policy and strategy, manage and monitor controls systems, and report the financial status of the company to ownership, stakeholders, and federal agencies
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare the compilation of monthly and year-end financial statements
• Manage the month end close process to ensure that the books are closed on a timely and accurate basis
• Manages the accounts payable and payment process
• Works to insure the proper coding and allocation of all AP transactions
• Direct and manage the PO system for correct input and coding for job cost tracking
• Experience with Job Costing
• Reports to the Management Team and works to ensure compliance with all legal, tax, bank covenants and GAAP requirements
• Prepares various monthly management reports
• Provides analysis for accounting, operational and marketing projects to identify cost savings and revenue enhancement strategies
• Prepares a variety of detailed accounting and statistical functions relating to various tax reparations and audits
• Prepares sales/use tax filings
• Reviews weekly payroll and prepares Payroll tax documents.
• Manages the process for an accurate, timely and easily accessible system of record retention (i.e. verify procedures for maintaining necessary source documentation, assist with documentation in accordance with record retention policy
• Provide support for the external auditors
• Performs other tasks as directed by the management team
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor''s degree in Business with major in finance and/or accounting
• Must have at least 5 years hands on accounting experience in industrial construction or soft crafts along with project cost accounting experience.
• Demonstrated experience identifying process improvements and efficiencies for Accounting department
• Multi-state financial oversight experience a plus
• Knowledge of, and experience with, integrated enterprise accounting and management systems
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong experience with Microsoft Office
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Sam Puente email@example.com
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
Tuesday - Jun. 25, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.