Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
VP Business Development
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: One of the nation''s leading turnkey fabrication and construction companies. Our experience and attention to detail allows us to consistently serve the Syngas, Petrochemical, Refining, and Energy Industries with top of the line fabrication, construction, and turnaround services
Title: Vice President | Sales and Business Development
Relationship: Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
The Vice President | Sales and Business Development is responsible for providing overall sales, marketing and business development leadership for the company, particularly as it relates to achieving sales objectives, expanding customer and geographic reach with an optimal return on invested effort.
Specifically, the Vice President | Sales and Business Development will:
In conjunction with the Company and the Board:
• Develop and implement geographic expansion strategy utilizing market data and insight that focuses on geographies with highest potential growth rates.
• Develop and implement new account penetration plans that focus on and targeting accounts with highest potential of return on time invested while leveraging existing relationships of the sales team.
• Grow market share and improve top of mind awareness with existing customers by identifying growth opportunities: geographical expansion to other locations, opportunity to offer additional services at existing locations.
• Identify strategic acquisition opportunities that will expand the company''s capabilities, geographic reach and/or account penetration.
• Enhance company''s brand awareness by developing and implementing a comprehensive marketing plan that provides a cohesive and consistent message/collateral across all media platforms. Promote company as vendor of choice for professional welding/ mechanical services and fabrication.
• Take a data driven approach to ensure strategy focuses on probability of success and time to money.
• Leverage the knowledge and customer relationship strength of the existing sales team.
• Build a sales function with best-in-class capabilities across all geographies and functional areas. Evaluate and implement the best sales structure and compensation scheme for new areas of coverage. Identify potential acquisition opportunities for targeted growth.
• Encourage ‚Äúout of the box‚ÄĚ thinking that leverages capabilities into new markets and industries.
• Promote and facilitate a culture that embraces continuous improvement.
Sales and Business Development Excellence
• Set standards for sales and business development excellence and communicate them clearly.
• Ensure metrics are in instituted to measure performance and recalibrate as necessary.
• Instill a disciplined sales process that informs the company on opportunities, resource requirements and actions required to successfully secure the business.
Customer Centric Culture
• Analyze and interpret customer and industry information to align and optimize the company''s strategic and tactical objectives.
• Develop and promote business objectives that proactively and opportunistically meet the needs and requests of the customer base - with an underlying goal of gaining market share and improving profitability.
• Lead the development and execution of the company''s sales and marketing tactics that best communicate the company''s value proposition to the marketplace.
• Develop strategic business development plans to achieve the corporate goal of doubling the size of the business profitably, through a combination of organic growth, new account penetration and strategic acquisitions.
• Analyze and execute on strategies that thoughtfully expand the company''s capabilities and offerings.
• Over ten years of proven success as a sales/business development executive in achieving substantial growth in new markets and in existing customer base, resulting in significant and steady increases in profitability over the course of several years.
• Strong business acumen and ability to drive a sales organization through use of metrics. Must have strong record of customer retention.
• A demonstrated track-record of designing, implementing, leading, and improving sales processes, from customer segmentation and targeting, initial sales collateral and pitch, through customer activation.
• Strong knowledge of the end customer, familiarity with facilities and field services with specific examples of having won work from new and existing clients through strong delivery and execution.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results while working on multiple projects simultaneously, balancing resources, timing, and quality results.
• Must understand how to identify new market opportunities as well as how to capitalize on those opportunities.
• Demonstrated record of success in developing and implementing sales, and marketing strategic plans to increase market share.
• At least ten years of experience in industrial services-related companies and an understanding of and relationships with, pertinent industry associations.
• Private equity experience is a plus but not required.
• Has a history of disciplined sales leadership and a process oriented sales approach which has been proven to successfully achieve growth objectives.
• Extensive experience identifying, recruiting, advising, and mentoring sales talent.
• Demonstrated ability to move seamlessly from the strategic to the tactical.
• Entrepreneurial, hands-on, capable of operating in a lean environment without extensive organizational structure.
EDUCATION: Bachelor''s degree is preferred. Must have strong financial expertise.
COMPENSATION: The selected candidate will receive an attractive compensation package consisting of base salary, bonus, and equity, along with a comprehensive benefits plan.
For more information, please contact: Hazel Kassu at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-538-9996.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Bonus Plan
Tuesday - Sep. 17, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.