Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Regional Sales Manager
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A provider of on-line Magnetic Resonance (MR) analyzers and laboratory instruments, custom sampling systems and electrostatic charge measurement monitoring devices for process monitoring and control applications in the chemical and mining industries.
POSITION TITLE: Regional Sales Manager
COMPENSATION: $75K base salary + commission
BENEFITS: Standard package + 401k
LOCATION: Houston, TX (30% overnight travel)
SUMMARY: To sell and create new business by cultivating current and developing new customers for long-term relationships.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identify and develop sales opportunities with new and existing accounts
• Understand customer needs, sell solutions
• Plan and manage all sales activities in the region
• Give technical and financial benefit presentations
• Build and manage customer relationships at multiple levels
• Be the primary face to the customer while managing and leveraging company resources to best serve the customer
• Be transparent and timely in document sales efforts and communications with customers by inputting customer and sales data in CRM system.
• Participate with senior management in building and executing sales/account strategy
• Provide feedback to company on customer needs/competitive activity
• Develop qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, cold calls, direct mail, email, and networking.
• Participate as a team member in the development of company''s sales and marketing infrastructure and strategy and such other activities as required and assigned to help the company overall.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• A minimum of 3 years'' experience in petrochemical related technical product sales.
• BS in Engineering or related field.
• Sales experience with technical product and/or capital equipment in the Petrochemical market.
• Great communicator - written and oral and a good listener.
• Motivated and possessing positive, can-do attitude.
• Good problem-solver.
• High attention to detail.
• Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability.
. ***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Sam Puente at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Friday - Jun. 22, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.