Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Senior Refinery Account Manager
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
POSITION TITLE: Senior Refinery Account Manager
COMPENSATION: $100k MAX + quarterly bonuses + mileage
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Minnesota or Chicago area
SUMMARY: Responsible to meet or exceed territory revenue budget. Maintain strong business relationships with the branches top volume/ value accounts. Establish acute knowledge of competitive pricing, market rate, to assess an acceptable win rate.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time.
• Meet or exceed sales targets within assigned business accounts by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers within the customers'' organization.
• Maintain company contact information and document all sales calls, customers visits and business opportunities; Coordinate and complete profile information as needed.
• Review, understand and use monthly revenue and receivable reports; Maintain daily awareness of sales activities and results.
• Obtain a minimum yearly goal in new business accounts. Coordinate customer visits with operational or other sales specialists as needed
• Sell all applicable Lines of Business. Work with appropriate operational and pricing support groups to secure profitable business. Establish extensive knowledge of competitive pricing, market rates to ensure an acceptable win rate at acceptable margins.
• Act as a liaison between assigned customers and servicing branches to facilitate issue resolution (accounts receivable, billing, and service)
• Maintain current database through the use of CRM tool while providing accurate sales reporting
• Work with Sales Manager to formulate, develop, prioritize, and implement territory strategies, penetration, and business goals and objectives
• Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements; During Customer sales calls, determined adequacy of present level of service and recommend adjustments.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor''s degree required.
• 4+years sales experience. CHMM certification preferred.
• Strong negotiation skills; ability to drive decision-making
• Strong collaborations skills; ability to facilitate service team approach to ensure customer satisfaction and follow- through
• Time and territory management skills to ensure focus on value-added sales activities
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Deborah Anderson at email@example.com.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Bonus Plan
Tuesday - Jun. 25, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.