Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Server | Dietary Aide
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
PRN Dietary Aide
Galleria Woods AL
3850 Galleria Woods Drive
Birmingham, AL 35244-1098
job number BSL42165
This is a great opportunity for a server looking to pick up shifts on an as needed basis. You''ll never be asked to work late nights or double shifts. You''ll find a rewarding atmosphere where you can build relationships with our residents, becoming a part of their lives and making a difference. Plus, Brookdale offers opportunities for advancement. Many servers move up to lead server, become dining room supervisors and get promoted to other leadership roles.
* Provide quick, efficient and pleasant delivery of food, ensuring that quality standards and service are being delivered
* Take food orders and deliver meals to residents and guests in a timely manner
* Ensure safety and proper handling of dishes, glassware and utensils
Bringing new life to senior living.
Required skills and qualifications:
* One year restaurant experience preferred
* High degree of service orientation and a positive attitude
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Friday - Jun. 22, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.