Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A growing industrial services provider.
POSITION TITLE: General Manager
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary + bonus
BENEFITS: Full benefits package
LOCATION: Houston, TX
SUMMARY: Provides overall direction and administration of the Branch to achieve assigned goals and objectives.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop, maintain and execute the Branch business plan and P&L''s.
• Manages and supervises all Branch personnel.
• Provides guidance and direction to Branch Safety Coordinator or person assigned safety responsibilities on all safety related functions for the purpose of complying with all Company, state and federal laws and regulations, and to limit any financial exposure in these areas.
• Actively participates in branch safety meetings.
• Manages the hiring process via direct reports.
• Set up and follow through on training for all product lines.
• Responsible for all equipment and machinery owned by the Branch. This shall include recommendations for the acquisition and disposal of existing and new equipment.
• Oversees the operations personnel evaluation system. Holds his/her direct reports accountable for carrying out the policy.
• Conduct annual personnel evaluations for all direct report personnel.
• Maintain appropriate visibility at customer sites, focusing and resolving problems.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION:
• 10 + years operations management experience
• College degree highly desirable but not required.
• Working knowledge basic accounting functions, ability to read and understand a P&L statement.
• Excellent computer skills, verbal and written communication skills.
• Skills in supervision, planning, coordination, budget preparation, contract negotiations, and human, community and labor relations.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Hazel Kassu at email@example.com.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Monday - Aug. 19, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.