Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A growing industrial services provider.
POSITION TITLE: Account Manager
COMPENSATION: Competitive Salary + commission + vehicle allowance
BENEFITS: Full benefits package
LOCATION: Houston, TX
SUMMARY: Provides direct sales responsibilities for the assigned branch selling the Company''s complete service and solutions portfolio. Has the knowledge and skills required to market and sell to the refining, petrochemical and power markets. Required to be a technically oriented, organized, highly motivated individual with strong communication skills and able to work in a team based environment. Responsible for maintaining & developing an existing client base, developing new opportunities and working with the Technical Sales Specialists to develop and close opportunities within your assigned accounts. Ability to develop relationships with key decision makers and end users as well as make sales & technical presentations are essential ingredients for success.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain and grow existing clients as well as to develop new opportunities to deliver the Company''s industrial cleaning solutions in the assigned market.
• Identify all commercial and technical issues of client base to develop industrial cleaning solutions.
• Develop a strategy and execution plan that promotes growth of the Company''s industrial cleaning solutions to achieve budgeted sales and profit objectives.
• Develop and maintain and active business development calendar with customer appointments, presentations and relationship building activities.
• Eliminate sales obstacles with creativity and adaptability.
• Document activities and submit to management on a weekly basis.
• Analyze market and deliver monthly and annual reports with trends & recommendations.
• Communicate professionally in written responses to the functional and technical elements of RFPs and emails to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
• Survey project sites to identify project and logistical requirements to include in proposal development.
• Collaborate with team mates on proposal and presentation development.
• Prepare professional and comprehensive proposals for clients that includes scope of work to be performed, clarifications and pricing that satisfies the customer needs and eliminates company risk.
• Provide timely & detailed job orders to convey customer requirements to the operations team for execution.
• The ability to survey and analyze client needs & projects to initiate and sell continuous improvement opportunities.
• Work with sales team to share best practices and collaborate to win new business opportunities.
• Attend learning & trade show events focused on equipment, technology and process improvements for tank cleaning and waste minimization.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
• Travel throughout assigned sales territory.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION:
• 10+ years'' experience in industrial sales
• 5+ years'' experience in industrial cleaning experience
• Bachelor''s degree in Marketing or other related discipline preferred but not required
• Strong book of contacts in the refining/petrochemical industy
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Willingness to travel
• Good communication skills, written and oral
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Hazel Kassu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Monday - Sep. 16, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.