Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s degree in accounting, management, business, or related field
* Minimum of three years of progressive accounting experience for an operations center within a large multi-facility corporation
* Additional two years of accounting experience that includes Medicare processing and rules and regulations
* Prior experience in the health care industry and professional certifications are preferred
* Prior supervisory experience is a plus
* Prior experience that includes extensive knowledge of the financial implications and the state insurance rules and regulations governing Entry Fee communities and similar arrangements
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,000+ communities in 46 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.