Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Executive Director III
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Colorado Springs, CO
Brookdale Bear Creek 1685 S 21St St Colorado Springs, CO 80904
Job #: EDWcosprCO39164
We''re passionate about serving seniors‚Ä¶are you? Now''s your chance to build your leadership career with Brookdale.
Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Bear Creek is located in a quiet section of southwest Colorado Springs near Highway 24 and I-25, Set on landscaped grounds with courtyards and a view of Cheyenne Mountain, our community offers assisted living, Alzheimer''s and dementia care, and skilled nursing care. You or your loved one will have the security of knowing that a continuum of care options is available on campus or nearby without the concern of selecting new services at a different location and without the worry of buy-in fees or leases. We also offer a short-term respite stay option.
* Oversee community staff and day-to-day operations
* Hire and supervise employees, ensuring adequate staffing of quality associates
* Foster creativity among staff to deliver services that maintain and enhance resident stability, independence and satisfaction
* Develop and implement an annual business plan to maintain high occupancy and achieve financial goals
* Represent community to governmental agencies, professional organizations, community groups, etc.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s degree in healthcare, gerontology, business or related field preferred
* Three years executive director or related administrator experience
* Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget
* Work history demonstrating strong ability to hire, direct and manage associates
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,000+ communities in 46 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Thursday - Jun. 21, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.