Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Assisted Living Director
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Job # ALDSEbirAL39194
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Personal Care , Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living
Bringing new life to senior living.
Oversees the operations and directs the day-to-day functions of staff
* Ensures that emotional, physical, psychological, and safety needs are met through all program services and activities
* Ensures that staff complies with the written policies and procedures established by Brookdale and the community
* Manages labor costs, supplies and other line items in department budget
* Meets with staff and support personnel to plan and schedule shifts, services, programs and activities
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate''s or Bachelor''s Degree Nursing or related field from an accredited college
* At least two years of management experience in an
assisted living, long term care or hospital setting
* Proficient in Microsoft office, excellent communication skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment required
* Flexibility with schedule
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,000+ communities in 46 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone though the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Wednesday - Apr. 24, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.