Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A leading provider of specialty maintenance services and technology solutions.
POSITION TITLE: Operations Manager
COMPENSATION: Competitive base salary
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Robinson, IL
SUMMARY: Oversees and manages all operations'' activities and issues at assigned group to ensure optimum efficiency and fiscal responsibility in accordance with customer agreement and in accordance with company''s policies, practices, and procedures.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinates and manages group activities and interactions with other divisions
• Coordinates scheduling of personnel and project assignments
• Conducts and supervise staff meetings.
• Approves all accounts payable / accounts receivable for payment.
• Reviews monthly PNL statements and all applicable discrepancies.
• Performs revenue forecasting.
• QA/QC''s all specialist work
• Oversees customer service responsibilities for the office
• Directly supervises employees including interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems in accordance with company policies, practices, and procedures.
• Participates in developing, and reviews project proposal or plan, determining time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
• Bids and/or assists in the bidding of industrial services projects.
• Assists in the planning and scheduling of projects.
• Reviews status reports and modifies schedules or plans as required.
• Prepares reports for management, client, or others.
• Confers with personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
• Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
• Ensures customer receives cost effective services in accordance with contract provisions.
• Resolves billing issues to customer and company satisfaction, and ensures safe execution of all services provided in accordance with company safety policies, procedures, and practices.
• Primary liaison between customer and company operations in resolving service issues
• Cultivates quality relationships laterally and above primary contact to retain clients.
• Supports customers during the implementation of contracts and throughout the relationship; seeking customer feedback; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and/or loyalty.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Ten years of experience in industrial services, program or business management or combination of education and experience.
• Bachelor''s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
• Advanced knowledge of safety, engineering and other regulatory issues as they relate to facilities, i.e., OSHA regulations, fire codes, etc..
• Strong financial planning, budgeting and forecasting skills.
• Knowledge of recognized accounting practice and ability to read financial statements.
• Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
• Performs arithmetic calculations including multiplication, division, addition, subtraction, ratios and percentages.
• Effective report preparation with compiling data from multiple sources.
• Effective leadership qualities.
• Multi-tasking to process competing demands with multiple deadlines.
• Adaptability to dynamic environment with calmness and good judgment.
• Proficiency with computers and with Microsoft applications of Word and Excel.
• Research and analyze issues and recommend solutions.
• Sound decision making impacting operations and customers.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Sam Puente at email@example.com.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
Sunday - Apr. 21, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.