Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Business Development Director/General Manager
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A successful multi-discipline engineering firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services.
POSITION TITLE: Business Development Director/General Manager
COMPENSATION: $130K - $180K + commission + vehicle allowance
BENEFITS: Standard package + 401k
LOCATION: South East Texas
SUMMARY: Will collaborate with all southeast Texas offices to provide environmental vision and strategy focused on growth.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Be a recognized leader in an environmental consulting practice and build a strong client following and focus
• Demonstrate strategic thinking capabilities; specifically, the ability to interact with clients and employees using a long-term perspective for the success of the company along with identifying future emerging trends, insights and possibilities within our industry
• Have a vision focused on growth and the operational capability to execute against that vision
• Demonstrate the ability to influence at all levels, both internally and externally
• Exhibit technical expertise in environmental science/engineering
• Be an industry safety champion, including a demonstrated commitment to leading work safely as a core component of everything he/she does and actively promoting safe work behavior
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum 5 years'' experience in a leadership role with environmental science/engineering expertise
• Must demonstrate strength in the areas of leadership, vision setting and execution, ability to influence and business development
• Have a strong gulf coast industrial background
• Have experience in acquisition identification and integration,
• Possess a proven track record with the ability to identify and build talent
• Master''s degree in a relevant engineering discipline preferred.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Deborah Anderson at
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k)
Wednesday - May. 22, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.