Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate''s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or higher level of education
* Two to three years progressive supervisory and management experience
* State Registered Nursing License
* Flexibility with schedule
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider
referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates
including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid
time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are
eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.