COMPANY OVERVIEW: Leading temporary structure company working in a variety of industries including oil & gas, emergency response, and events and entertainment.
POSITION TITLE: Operations Manager
COMPENSATION: $85K salary + bonus + company vehicle
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Memphis, TN (travel 25%)
SUMMARY: Qualified professional for an operations position in a rapidly growing market. If you have experience with fabric structures, managing various crews, and coordinating crew and equipment logistics, this is the job for you. You will be working with seasoned employees of an over 90-year-old established company and market leader. You must be goal-oriented, willing to travel, and desire to be the best.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
• Manage day-to-day operations and all crew, equipment logistics, and scheduling.
• Coordinate crew member training.
• Provide a work environment that engenders positive energy, creativity, and teamwork among employees.
• Supervise and coach installation supervisors on a weekly basis.
• Conduct continual analysis and evaluation of strategic information (revenues, installation margins, freight cost, manufacturing operations, etc.).
• Involvement in customer interaction.
• Play a significant role in job planning and employee development, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
• Coordinate safety requirements with customers.
• Regular meetings with operations team.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor''s degree or demonstrated work experience.
• 3 - 5 years'' experience.
• Goal and results oriented.
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and organizational skills.
• Professional appearance.
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Demonstrate leadership and a vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
• Excels at operating in an fast paced environment.
• Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
• Delegate responsibilities effectively,
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Sam Puente at firstname.lastname@example.org.