Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Senior Director of Operations â€“ LDAR
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Offers testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) services.
POSITION TITLE: Senior Director of Operations - LDAR
COMPENSATION: $ 150K base salary + bonus
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Houston, TX
SUMMARY: Responsible for leading business development activities, improvement of operational processes, development and integration of cross selling solutions between related service lines and providing functional guidance to operational and business development managers in the Industry Service Line.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Generate revenue by leading sales outreach activities including opportunity identification, pipeline management, evaluation, negotiations and deal execution.
• Develop Cross-selling opportunities with other I&F businesses
• Manage the positioning process for target clients and opportunities
• Network in the Power & Utilities, Oil & Gas & and other internal teams
• Play a key role during negotiation and establishing legal requirements for contracts.
• Managing the proposal and interview processes including evaluating and screening RFP/RFQs and leads
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelors'' Degree in Mechanical Engineering (preferred) or Business is required. MBA is preferred but not required
• Knowledge of LDAR market and previously established key relationships within desired client accounts is required.
• Must have experience selling services, Engineering and Quality preferred, to targeted oil and gas key client accounts. Clear understanding and ability to articulate the elements involved in the sale of technical services is highly desired.
• Selling services in the LDAR market area is required.
• 3 or more years leading/managing/mentoring Regional or National Sales Teams selling to key decision makers in the Oil and Gas Market.
• Develop measurable procedures, goals and objectives and implement appropriate sales management policies and controls.
• Establish customer relations and good will to include customer feedback.
• Manage the P & L and deliver profitability expectations.
• Must have developed and lead sales forecasting activities, developed budgets and performance goals. Strong emphasis in acquisitions and development, valuations, and competitor analysis
• Ability to use industry and customer research to develop sales proposals, pricing, discounts, budget forecasts, sales strategies and growth potential.
• Communication - Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, excellent presentation skills, able to communicate at all levels with both internal and external executives
• Leadership - Ability to gain alignment and enthusiasm achieving superior performance
• Teamwork - Ability to interface and effectively work with various groups and cultures involved (partners, government, agencies, contractors, operations, etc.).
• Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Sam Puente at email@example.com.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Monday - Aug. 20, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.