Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
***********************NO OUT OF STATES CANDIDATES PLEASE!!!*****************************************
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Industrial equipment/rental company
POSITION TITLE: Sales Manager
COMPENSATION: $120K - $140K base salary + bonus
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Houston, TX
SUMMARY: Supports the company''s mission by meeting the sales revenue and profitability targets, maintenance of existing Client relationships, and establishment of new Client relationships.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop long and short term sales and marketing strategies based on Company growth goals.
• Manage existing outside and inside sales employees located at headquarters in Houston, TX, along with Washington DC and Mobile remote employees.
• Manage sales and rental revenue budgets. Manage sales team employee and targeted marketing expenses.
• Manage efforts to prospect sales leads and enhance relationships with current clients in order to sell products and services consistent with revenue and profitability goals.
• Ensure that sales employees timely prepare clear and accurate proposals and cost estimates.
• Manage the negotiation of acceptable terms and conditions of sales.
• Coordinate with company''s operation''s team to ensure customer satisfaction during the sale, delivery and installation of equipment.
• Collect and report on market intelligence via CRM software; evaluate competitor activities and/or products in the territory.
• Maintain documentation of sales activities, customer contacts, and related expenses.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor degree, or equivalent, in engineering, sales/marketing or business related field.
• 3+ years outside industrial and/or construction sales experience.
• Experience in commercial construction and/or industrial markets with demonstrated skills and success in new account development.
• Requires knowledge of and experience with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Customer Relations Management (CRM) packages and standard office equipment.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, demonstrating an ability to effectively communicate with external customers and internal team.
• Requires a current and valid driver''s license and a driving record indicating a history of safe and lawful vehicle operation.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Deborah Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Tuesday - Jul. 16, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.