Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full-Time Hospice Music Therapist
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding. As a senior living solutions company, Brookdale is committed to providing the best options for the residents that we serve, for all of the places life can go. The services that we offer ensure that residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our 50,000 associates collaborate to guarantee that this promise is fulfilled in more than 640 communities. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, LifeCare, and Continuing Care Retirement Communities.
More than a company, it is a calling.
* Coordinating the assessment and delivery of grief counseling needs and services (one-to-one, groups, and ongoing follow-up) to ensure timely and appropriate services are provided to family/caregivers
* Planning for Bereavement Program development, expansion, and refinement through annual evaluation of services
* Assisting as needed in evaluating and planning services to meet hospice personnel support needs (i.e., yearly retreats, weekly support groups)
* Providing bereavement information and referral services to callers from the community - Expands and maintains community resource list as needed
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s Degree in Music Therapy
* Board Certified as a Music Therapist by the Certification Board for Music Therapy
* Must be willing to also do Bereavement Counseling
* One year of experience in hospice counseling or social services is preferred
* Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is in good working order and insured in accordance with state and organization requirements
If you are a Brookdale Associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place
Benefits: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401(k)
Thursday - Feb. 21, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.