Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Brookdale University Park SNF 501 University Park Drive Birmingham, AL 35209
Job # HCASEbirmAL160975d
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
Bringing new life to senior living.
* Overall day-to-day operations management of the skilled unit while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
* Ensure continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of services; hire and supervise employees while ensuring adequate staffing
* Develop and implement an annual business plan that achieves the financial goals while meeting customer and associate expectations
* Participating in sales and marketing activities
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* Short and long term Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation services preferably in a CCRC setting.
* The position would oversee the Skilled Nursing Operations
* Must have a valid NHA license in the state
* Degree in healthcare, gerontology, business, or related field
* Management background supporting ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget
* Medicare knowledge and experience
* Two years of experience within a senior community/skilled nursing unit with additional oversight to assisted living unit
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone though the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Wednesday - Apr. 24, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.