Full Time Hospice Clinical Services Manager
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! We own and operate multiple hospice agencies around the country, with a full spectrum of care designed to respect the dignity of the people we care for. We focus on skilled and compassionate care while providing comfort and freedom from pain, and as much independence and control as possible.
It''s more than a job: it''s a passion.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Hospice Clinical Services Manager to provide services in the Chandler area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on support and comfort for all our patients.
* Supervises, monitors, and ensures competencies and performance of an assigned hospice care team and assuring the delivery of quality hospice services.
* Coordinate all aspects of patient and family care. Serves as team leader, providing direction and supervision for the interdisciplinary team members.
* Provides ongoing case management of all patients assuring an accurate evaluation and treatment plan, maintaining our quality model, and utilizing services appropriately to achieve optimal outcomes.
* Reviews electronically submitted documentation and provides feedback to clinicians regarding deficiencies or corrections to ensure the medical records reflect compliance with meeting criteria for hospice diagnosis as outlined in the Medicare local medical review policies.
* Reviews and approves patient Plan of Care within Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system.
* Reviews agency assigned team outcome data, participates in and facilitates improvement activities for agency outcomes performance.
* Reviews patient schedules to ensure appropriate coordination of care and clinical needs.
* Works directly with the assigned hospice care team with the ongoing implementation of approved work methods, patient care model, and procedures that reflect elements essential to rendering high quality care.
* Maintains ongoing communication regarding patient care with physicians, referral sources, caregivers, patients, community management, and associates to facilitate coordination of care.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Must have a valid Registered Nurse license within the state of practice
* Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse preferred
* Two years of experience within a licensed and certified (Medicare) hospice agency
* Competent in Federal (Medicare) and Local standards including Conditions of Participation and Local Coverage Determinations.
* Basic level computer skills including Outlook, Word and Excel.
Questions? Please contact Donna Winterhaler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-339-3621.
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.