Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Divisional Dementia Care Manager
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Little Rock, AR
Little Rock, AR 72209
Job #: DDCMCO4breTN36702
. Bringing new life to senior living.
Oversees the implementation, training and monitoring of all programs, systems, and processes needed to provide consistent dementia care in a geographic division.
* Monitor and develop strategies to improve systems and programs in Alzheimer''s and Dementia Care communities
* Ensure the implementation of comprehensive dementia training for Brookdale''s dementia care and programs
* Collaborate with district and regional leaders to ensure effective implementation of dementia care standards and ongoing quality of dementia care program
* Work as a team member to enhance or improve existing materials or develop new materials for use in dementia care programs
* Provide input and assistance to resolve family and resident service issues related to Alzheimer''s and dementia care
* Serve as a consultant/presenter to Sales/Marketing for public relations, seminars, speaker''s bureau, etc. as well as collaborator for developing targeted sales strategies for dementia care product lines as needed
* Serve as a resource to limit potential discharges and disruptive behaviors by evaluating and providing possible interventions
* Audit patterns of behavioral incidents with staff and residents to determine trends and areas for improvement
* Participate on the review team for the selection of Executive Directors and Program Coordinators for Alzheimer''s and dementia care communities
* Communicate any changes to state regulations within the division to the Vice President of Dementia Care and the Divisional Vice President of Healthcare Services and Quality
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university
* Three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Must be able to travel by air on company business, as required by the responsibilities and expectations of the job; must have a valid driver license and access to a private vehicle for business travel
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Wednesday - Sep. 19, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.